Types of Training
AT EMLI, we provide the following training tailored based on our customers’ needs:
- Leadership and Management: Helps you build leadership style that allows you to be an effective leader. It also gives you the knowldege to build productive, motivated and dedicated team. Equip you with the necessary skills to make your organizaiton grow.
- Customer Service: Customer service consists of a collective set of policies that govern every way you and your employees interact with your customers.It encompasses everything from how you greet customers, handle service complaints, and back up your product or service. At its core, quality customer service is about making sure your customers feel they are valued, treated fairly, and appreciated by your business. It’s relatively simple to implement a customer service improvement plan that keeps your business on top.
- Office Etiquette/Netiquette: Equip you with the ultimate descipline and ethics to do your job. It includes having good manners and being courteous of others, as well as using workplace technology in a suitable manner.
- Emotional Intelligence: When it comes to happiness and success in life, emotional intelligence (EQ) matters just as much as an intellectual ability (IQ). EQ helps you build stronger relationships, succeed at work, and achieve your career and personal goals. In this class, you will learn more about why EQ is so important and how you can boost your own EQ by mastering key skills.
- Behavioral Intelligence – Behavioral Intelligence is a set of skills and abilities used to select and execute at will the right behaviors to be effective with people and situations. Behavioral Intelligence requires effective thinking, decision making (relative to what wants to be accomplished) and also effective follow-through behaviors.
- Physical Intelligence: Physical Intelligence allows you to know your body functions in general and why you need to take an action to take care of it to survive and funciton as human beings.